• Passenger Vehicle Condition Based
• Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC) Control Systems.
• Locomotive Performance and Condition Monitoring.
• Trackside Monitoring and SCADA.
• Industrial Control Systems.
• Onboard controls for fire protection, power packs and doors.
• 10/100 Mbps Wired Ethernet in
accordance with IEEE 802.3 via M12
• One RS232 serial communications port.
• Two isolated RS485 serial communications ports.
• Two independent (isolated) MVB-EMD interfaces.
• Suitable for 110VDC power, in accordance with EN 50155.
• Operating temperature range: -30°C to +70°C.
• Connections for RS232 and RS485 via DB9 female connectors.
• Connections for MVB via DB9 connectors (one male and one female).
• Connections via cage clamp plug socket connectors.
• Conformal Coating.
• EN 50155 Compliant.
• Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to +70°C (EN50155 Class OT3).
• Switch-on Extended Operating Temperature Range: To +85°C for 10 minutes (EN50155 Class ST1).
• Storage Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C.
• Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing.
• Shock and Vibration: EN 61373:2010 Category 1 – Class B.
• Nominal Input Voltage: 110 VDC.
• Minimum Input Voltage: 66 VDC (EN50155 Class C1).
• Maximum Input Voltage: 154 VDC.
• Nominal Input Current: 13 mA.
• Processor: 32 bit Digi NS9360 processor 155MHz.
• Flash Memory: 4 MB.
• SDRAM: 16 MB.
• Battery-backed SRAM: 512 kB.
• Battery-backed Real Time Clock.
• Hardware Watchdog.
• Digi NET+OS 7.2 (ThreadX).
• Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps IEEE 802.3.
• Non-isolated RS232 (TIA-232-F): 5-wire with RxD, TxD, RTS and CTS signals.
• Isolated RS485 (TIA-485): 3-wire (A, B and SC. Isolated to 500 VAC).
• MVB: Electrical Middle Distance (EMD)/Isolated Electrical Short Distance (ESD+).
• Device Class: Class 1 – Process_Data and Device_Status support.
• Line Redundancy: Dual line support with automated trusted line switchover.
• Traffic Store Size: 64kB.
• Maximum Local Source/Sink Ports: 1024.
• Enclosure Material: Extruded Aluminium with Anodised Screen Printed Lid.
• Product Dimensions: 270mm(L) x 223mm(W) x 63mm(H).
• Weight: 2 kg (with plug connectors).
Ingress Protection (IP) Rating:
• IP20 (in accordance with EN 60529).
• MTBF: 136,147 hrs @ 40°C Standard: Telcordia SR-332 Issue 2 – Parts Count Method.
• Plug/socket screw terminal connections (2.5 mm² max.) on a 5.08mm pitch.
• Ethernet: M12 D-Coded Female.
• RS-232 and RS-485: DB9 Female.
• MVB_M1: DB9 Male with M3 Screw Locks, MVB_M2: DB9 Female with M3 Screw Locks.
• EN 50155:2007: Railway Applications – Electronic Equipment Used on Rolling Stock.
• EN50121-3-2:2006, IEC 62236-3-2:2008: Railway Applications – Electromagnetic Compatibility, Part 3-2: Rolling Stock - Apparatus.
• EN 61373:1999: Railway Applications Rolling Stock, Equipment Shock and Vibration Tests.
• EN 45545-2:2013: Railway Applications – Fire Protection for Railway Vehicles Part 2: Requirements for Fire Behaviour of Materials and Components.
• STM-E-001B: Electronic Equipment Used on Rolling Stock Special conditions applying to the SNCF NF EN 50155 of October 2007.
• iecTeso Programming Workbench (ISaGRAF) - IEC61131-3 (SFC, FBD, LD, ST, IL).
• C Programmable.